[IP] Silhouette sil-serter

Sharon B wrote, re sil serter:

> Both times, the set looked like it went in too
>deep as evidenced by sitting up high like a >grounded ship. When I was able to take the set >out, I noticed the end was a little crimped... I >really don't think I was getting the angle right!

I have the same problem w/ the sil serter.  I just
can't get a shallow enough angle.  When I aim for
15-20 degrees, the needle skims over my skin
instead of going in.  Plus the trigger button is
in a lousy location.  That said, I only went back
to sils because of the serter.  Inserting manually
was just too painful.

Has anyone figured out how to get a shallow angle
with the sil serter?  I've tried pinching up the
skin so it looks like the needle will go in almost
parallel, but it doesn't usually work.