Re: [IP] if not analog...

--- Katrina Lemke <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I've tried both Humalog (for 18 months) and Novolog
> (the last 6 months) and
> in both cases, they worked beautifully for a month
> or so, then I began
> having site problems and erratic blood sugars.

I'm having the same problems. I just started Novolog
yesterday and I've already lowered my basal .2, which
feels great.
But I'm disheartened by your post, since like you I've
also had sets and certain sites work well for months
or weeks and then stop working altogether. I wish I
could give you some advice. If the Novo doesn't work
consistantly I'm quitting the pump and trying Lantus.
Good luck,

Do You Yahoo!?