Re: [IP] What a LOW feels like....

Thanks to Hubby, all I have to do if
I'm really confused is nudge him hard enough to wake him up and tell him I'm
low, and he takes over =)

Don't we have the greatest loved ones.  I live with my fianci and all I have to
do is say I am low and he takes over as well.  I don't always say.  If I am not
too low yet, I can handle it, but sometimes I am weak.  He gladly takes over.
He worries about me and wants me to be okay.  Okay, I am through being mushy.
Just wanted to give a little credit to our loved ones.  :-)