Re: [IP] Re: Sex and the Pump

On 5/30/02 2:29 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> without thinking...I'm guessing this is a definite YMMV thing. After all,
> using sites that don't disconnect (rapids) makes one pretty creative and used
> to the extra appendage.

Ah, but after many years of waiting for them to arrive from Germany, the
Rapids with Disconnect are Finally here.  I'm going to start using them my
next cartridge change.  They are boxed 15 needle sets with 5 sets of tubing,
which is another BIG acknowledgement from the set companies, tubing IS good
for up to six days.  None of that "you must change everything every three
days" anymore.      ;>)