Re: [IP] Lancet changes

> I've been licking for nine years with no infection, but I think the key is
> that I only change my lancet about once a year!  ;)
> Jayne.

I have read some threads about frequency of lancet changes.  I can't believe
you can go a year without changing your lancet.  When my begins to get dull,
it hurts.  I keep my lancet device on the lowest setting that I can use to
still draw blood and it still hurts.  Right now my fingers are so sore.  I am
beginning to wonder if my lancet device is malfunctioning because it even is
hurting with a new lancet.  Does everyone go so long?

Just wondering. :-)