[IP] Infusion Sets - Which Do You Use and Why?

I am a diabetes educator who trains patients on insulin pump therapy.   In
working with patients as they consider which infusion set to use, or switch to
if the one they are using does not seem to be doing the best job, I would like
to have more feedback to provide to patients.

Please email me directly at email @ redacted with your input on the
following questions:

1.  Which infusion set do you now use and what do you like best about it?

2.  What don't you like about the infusion set you are currently using?

3.  What other infusion sets have you tried and why did you switch?

4.  What do you think Diabetes Educators and Pump trainers could do better in
regards to infusion set choices and education in the use of these.

Thank you for your input.