[IP] Re: IP] pump auto shut off / dtron question

In a message dated 5/28/02 11:46:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: "Carl Willcock" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] pump auto shut off (Re: Forgeeting to bolus at meals)
> I have a D-Tron and the only problem I had was when I used the Lilly pre
> filled carts. I kept getting E4 errors. So I went back to filling my own.

wow carl, I'm amazed we have such different experiences with the same
product.  I have always used the Lily prefilled cartridges and never ever had
a problem with them.
I guess it's another YMMV thing,

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here