Re: [IP] pump auto shut off /dtron question

In a message dated 5/28/02 11:46:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I use the DTRON and it has the automatic shut off feature.  Does anyone out
> there use the DTRON pump?  I have been having alot of problems with mine
> dying on me.  It is the fifth pump I have had in a year in a half....just
> curious??
> Mel

I have a dtron Mel.  I've used one for 14 months now and have had no major
problems with it at all.  My back light stopped working and they recently
sent me a replacement pump because of that but it didn't change how well it
functioned at all.

Sorry you've had somany problems with yours,
I've been very happy with the dtron.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here