[IP] Re: licking fingers

Hey guys,
I think I confused the issue by using the term "bacteria." In the articles I
mentioned in my original post, there was mention of the potential to
transport some sort of bad stuff from blood to saliva and vice versa that
could result in an infection. I am not remembering details so I may be using
wrong words to describe this. I think there was an article in Diabetes
Interview about this. Ms. Chait? Does this ring a bell? Please help if you
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02