[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #360

I'll have lunch with you!!!
If your ever in the Reno/Carson City, Nv area or if I ever get to your area, I
would love to meet you for lunch.  I think that would be a kick.  I know no
other type 1 and/or pumping diabetics, except my Endo and well, umm, he's the
greatest but, the only time he acknowledges me is during the 15 minute appt
every 3 to 6 months, so lunch?? I can't even imagine.