Re: [IP] Italics in the digest form

On 5/29/02 10:19 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> In digest form on my computer, I'm having trouble with the italics that some
> use in writing their posts.  Once someone posts in italics, the entire digest
> following that letter is italicized.  I find it very difficult to read,
> especially when italics is used in one of the first few letters in the
> digest.  I just can't read italics for twenty letters.  I hate to be
> difficult, and I don't usually complain about such petty things, but I just
> have to stop reading once the italics starts.  Is it possible to use a normal
> font and not use the pretty writing so that the entire digest doesn't freak
> out?  Thanks!
> Jeff

If you see ANY formatted text from any post from IP, it is just a function
of YOUR text reader.  There is a program run on all posts to IP that strips
out all HTML code so that everything will be plain text.  I see you are
using AOL, I would suggest a simple change in your settings until you no
longer have this problem would be the only solution.