RE: [IP] Bolus by injection often?

I hear you that you are thin.  I know the only place where I get the best
sites and absorption is in my abs area and it has to be the lower abs area
because that's the only place I have a little extra "fat" to keep a site in.

I've used my thighs but I don't get good results either and I use the micro
soft sets (medtronics).

I can't use my arms or butt since there isn't any fat to put a site in.

If you have any area that you can inject that has a little "fat" and use a
short set I think you will get better absorption.

Yes, when you inject it seems to go faster than when you bolus, at least
that's my situation.  I think it has to do with the slower delivery of the
insulin via the pump.

Hope some of this helps.
Kathy B.