[IP] Help. Prob. with Insurance

Hi.  I am 34 and a Type one.  My husband and I are finally ready to start
a family, my sugars are great, and have been given the go ahead by every
Dr. I see.  The prob?  Well, I mentioned this to my Mom.  We have a small
family owned business and my parents cancelled the Maternity coverage of
our insurance.  We are at a loss as what to do for insurance, and can I
expect any company to even write insurance for pregnancy?  My agent has
yet to call me back.  I expected to have problems conceiving, but this
never entered my mind that we couldn't have kids because of no
insurance.  Any suggestions and feedback would be great.  Thanks. ---
Robert Carden--- email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1 provider of
the Real Internet.