Re: [IP] 508 alarm (again)

Don't get too discouraged.  Perhaps your problem is not a typical one and
that's why people haven't responded.  I haven't had one iota of a problem
with any MiniMed pump I've owned, including my 508, so I don't have any
particular words of advice.  If the new supplies don't work and it's your
pump that's malfunctioning, get a loaner and try it out.  I don't think it
truly matters if it's new or not, as long as it works.  And keep talking to
the MM reps.  Do you have a doctor who can help you out with your problem?
I've been having TONS of problems recently and am currently off the pump,
trying to figure out what's going on.  It's looking like the problem is
probably not the pump itself but, rather, the infusion sites or the insulin
itself (I just looked at Katrina L's post and her trials and tribulations
appear to be very similar to mine).  My doctor has asked MM to come and
figure it out.  He said, if MM wants me to be their customer, then it's up
to them to get things working for me!  Keep striving, Heather, and let us
know what happens next.

I originally wrote...