Re: [IP] ABC news

--- Annie Wall <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Islet transplant story on abc tonight.  Lots of
> related stories on their web
> site,
> > anyone see it tonight?  Was> transplant was
thrilled to have

I know that islet cell transplant holds great hope for
us diabetics.  I have a question for those "in the
know" on the list.....I was thinking that the
anti-rejection drugs that you have to take after this
transplant produce effects that are not so great.  Am
I right in thinking this?  I would rather be hooked to
my pump than to have a life of steroids, but I really
do not know the facts and would appreciate more
information.  Thanks and blessings  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?