[IP] ABC news

Islet transplant story on abc tonight.  Lots of related stories on their web
I didn't see it but my husband said they referred to a diabetic coma as a
low blood sugar episode.  Isn't the coma a hyper and insulin shock a hypo?
Also, he reported that the woman who had the transplant was thrilled to have
a 52 bg after the surgery. He asked, isn't that fairly low?  Well, I think
it is low, but I didn't see it in context.  Did anyone see it tonight?  Was
it accurate?  Learn anything new?  Was it the same story that NBC had on a
short while ago that several of you posted on?