[IP] if not analog...

I've tried both Humalog (for 18 months) and Novolog (the last 6 months) and
in both cases, they worked beautifully for a month or so, then I began
having site problems and erratic blood sugars.  I'm on Novolog now and am
constantly chasing blood sugars and adjusting my basal rates and bolus
carb/insulin ratios.  I've tried several types of infusion sets.  I saw one
of the nurses today and am going to try Velosolin to see if it's a problem
with analog insulins.

When I was using Humalog, I was mixing with Regular, which helped
slightly.  I haven't tried mixing with Novolog.  Any thoughts on that?

I'm wondering if others have had similar problems and if anyone can offer
tips on how to pump with a slower acting insulin.  Or other ideas to try.