Re: [IP] What a LOW feels like....

Absolutely! that is the hardest part for me about a nigthtime low - pulling
myself out of the dream enough to wake up and realize what's going on. It
feels like crawling out of a tar pit! Thanks to Hubby, all I have to do if
I'm really confused is nudge him hard enough to wake him up and tell him I'm
low, and he takes over =) Still not fun.

Type 1 7 years, pumping 9 days now with Buzz the MM Paradigm!