Re: [IP] Silhouette sil-serter

I've found that I was inserting too deep.  When I have the silserter up
against my skin, I have the rocker part on the bottom up off my skin.  When
the rockers were touching my skin, the angle was too deep.  The other thing
that I found helps is if I stand up and use two hands.  I was having a bit of
a rebound effect, but if I use two hands that doesn't happen.  And last but
not least, I use Skin Prep, not IV Prep, because I was having trouble with
sensitivity to the adhesives.  When I use the Skin Prep, I have trouble
getting the silserter off of my skin, it sticks to the Skin Prep, so I just
wiggle it loose.  I really like the sils, I've had all kinds of trouble with
the Quicksets going bad on me.  Just take a deep breath, and don't insert too