[IP] Silhouette sil-serter

I recently received my sil serter in the mail and used two sets already. Both
times, the set looked like it went in too deep as evidenced by sitting up high
like a grounded ship. When I was able to take the set out, I noticed the end
was a little crimped. My Bg's were a little high after insertion but seemed to
Any body else having problems? I am pretty lean where I shot it, perhaps I hit
muscle. But one good thing-it didn't hurt and I overcame my "chicken-out" the
second time around!!! Sharon B