[IP] Skipping meals

I have been pumping for a little over a year now and I still find myself
eating all the time.  I still eat 3 meals a day (on most days) and a snack
before I go to bed (so I don't raid the fridge at 3am!!).

I just find myself eating at different times, not having to get up early on a
weekend to eat breakfast because that insulin has to eat.  I find myself
eating when I want to and sometimes what I want to.