[IP] D-TRON (previously pump auto shut off)

I have been using the D-TRON since January 8/02 with no problems so far (knock
on wood).  I always use prefilled cartridges - I had one E4 occlusion error in
my first week of pumping.  I have never used the auto shut off feature.  I
love my pump.  Melissa

<<From: email @ redacted
I use the DTRON and it has the automatic shut off feature.  Does anyone out
there use the DTRON pump?  I have been having alot of problems with mine
dying on me.  It is the fifth pump I have had in a year in a half....just