Re: [IP] Sex and the Pump

Hi.  Here are a couple solutions that I (we) have come up with:
Know what your Bg does under these conditions.
Test, Pre-Bolus if needed, to cover extended disconnect.
Have finger food, snacks, bedside, melon or grapes are our favs, just in
case I crash.

As for hubby's concern/fear about the site,  why not just let him pull
one out.  It may alay his fears, knowing that it won't do permanent
harm.  I used to use sof-sets and any amount of sweat caused them to
literally fall out, so we sorta got used to losing a set now and then.
Using sils now, no prob.
Good luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98