Re: [IP] What a LOW feels like....

Annie Said:

>I really hate lows

I know exactly what you mean.  I hate how I feel once I've recovered (like a
wet rag doll), and I'm terrified by the nightmares I get.  I have most of my
really bad lows when I'm asleep, and I always have horrifying nightmares
with them.

I had a bad one like that on Tuesday morning, and I haven't been able to
really sleep since.  I'm terrified of getting that sensation, and terrified
that I'll have that dream again where I can't wake up and once I wake up, I
can't really be sure if I'm awake or not.

Anyone else ever get like that?

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424