[IP] Sil-serter

 MiniMed just sent me a free Sil-serter along with three free samples of the
Silhouettes. I have had two No Deliveries with the Quick Sets in the two
months I have been using them. The woman on the phone really encouraged me
to try the Silhouettes.

I remember a discussion of the Sil-serter some time ago with not very
favorable comments. Is there anyone using it that can give positive

 I don't like the idea that I can see the needle which tends to make me
hesitate a lot before pushing the button. The Quick-serter and Quick- set
have been easier for me to use and insert than the Sof-serter and the Micros
were. I am very thin at 5' 8" and 117 lbs. and don't feel confident that I
can put the sil in at the right angle which I suppose would be close to 20
degrees for me. On shots, if the needle was too painful, I could just pull
it out and move it slightly to a more comfortable spot. This is probably not
possible with a Silhouette? As you can probably tell, there is no way I can
insert anything quickly and firmly by hand.