RE: [IP] Sex and the Pump

"Sex and the pump" a new "reality" TV show from ABC.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 3:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Sex and the Pump

Hey Mel!  Trust me a lot of us aren't nuns that are on the pump. I have been
on the pump about 5weeks and asked about sleeping in the buff.  Well I did
toss the pump on the bed with me but make sure the tubing is the longer one.
About sex, let's just say Im kind of a "newly wed".  I run rather low after.
And as far as the infusion site and touching, it's such a small area not
sure
why it would matter.  Tell hubby to go around it!  lol  Since this was a
delicate subject, I hope I handled it in good taste. And Mel I hope I helped
a little with the issue.  Jan