Re: [IP] Bad Low Experiences, and Question

Maybe some of the people in the medical field can support this, but, the
body doesn't know that your bg is 60.  60 is just a number on a scale used
to compare bg readings.  "mg/dl" is a valid unit measure, but the body
doesn't use the same scale.  I would think that it is more a state of "too
much" or "too little."
Just my non-professional opinion.
> It has been my understanding that below 60 the brain starts being deprived
of enough Oxg that some cells may die.