[IP] Finding a good md.

I really can relate to this statement.  I've fired my last MD (because when
I call, I can never talk to anyone, I have to speak to his nurse's answering
machine, and she _NEVER_ calls me back).

I deserve better than this.  I really, really do.  I try to do the best I
can with this damned disease, but sometimes I NEED HELP, and then there is
no one to depend on but myself.

So I switched MDs.  The new one is better, but I still have to lead her
along the correct path (Let's test for this, that and the other  . . . I
need perscriptions for this, that and the other . . .)  but finding a good
doc is damned hard!