Re: [IP] Re: Humalog and prescriptions

I just started following this thread, guess I should have started earlier :)
I can tell you that the one year limit is a federal law that all pharmacies
must follow, the only change may be if a state has a more stringent law ie 6
months - that would be what they would have to follow.  There are a couple
other reasons that they may use 6 months also- on controlled drugs like
narcotics the federal law is also 6 months limit, and some insurance plans
limit you to 6 months.

Hope that clears up some confusion!

aka Mouse