[IP] Back Fusion Surgery - OT

A little off topic here, but what better place to go
and ask a question.  My husband, who does not have
diabetes, is at the point where he has to seriously
consider back fusion surgery.  He is getting worse day
by day, had a completely collapsed disc, and can't
stand the pain anymore.  My question is simple, does
anyone here have any direct contact with someone that
has had this procedure, and would they be willing to
talk to us.  We have heard all the horror stories that
ppl have "heard" and love to scare others with, but I
am looking for actual ppl that have been through this
procedure.  Thanks in advance for any help anyone
might be able to give!

Do You Yahoo!?