RE: [IP] What a LOW feels like....

If your
> blood sugar is too high or too low, you have a
> different personality than if
> it is right in the middle.  And then I can just
> smile at them (after
> testing) and say no, it must have been *you* that
> made me crazy!
> Peace,
> Barb
I agree with all your symptoms of lows. My lows are
never consistent. If it's not physical(sweating,
tingling legs if walking, tingling tongue, eyes not
focusing,etc.) it's mental. another for me is
everything looks small. I also have written beautiful
poetry in my head, but usually it's pure panic and
anxiety.  peg

Do You Yahoo!?