[IP] Re: testing in public- Laura

Is there a support group in your area? (It was nice to see 20 different
pumps and how/where they were attached before I went on the pump. The one in
my area even has dinner on occasion.) Maybe if you are willing to share your
city/state, I am sure someone on the list would meet you for lunch? If you
ever in Orlando, FL drop me a line and I would be happy to meet you - food
is always a top priority for me. Anyway count me in as: WAY too lazy not to
test in public. :)

"""Every once in awhile, it would be nice to have lunch with