[IP] Re: testing in public

In a message dated 5/29/02 2:57:23 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< """Every once in awhile, it would be nice to have lunch with
>someone where we BOTH have to test our sugar and take insulin before we can

and Linda and Dax responded:

<<I got a smile out of this comment. Yesterday I had lunch with a board
member from <<our organization - she has diabetes and is on MDI <snip>she has
commented on how <<nice it is to just hit a couple of buttons for a bolus and
that I was probably gonna <<drive her to a pump yet.

It's particularly fun when you all have your meters and pumps with audible
beeps.  With all the different brands now, someone could compose quite an
interesting piece.

Linda Z