Re: [IP] Bad Low Experiences, and Question

In a message dated Wed, 29 May 2002  2:51:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted writes:

>"""Question for everyone.  When you get so low you pass out, are you doing damage to your brain?  Are there any reports on what kind of damage this usually is?  My memory has always been bad, but is worse than it used to be.  I am wondering if this is because of my past lows.
>It has been my understanding that below 60 the brain starts being deprived of enough Oxg that some cells may die.
>Linda & Dax

I hope I'm not bothering you but I was wondering if you might be able to tell me where to get more information about that. I've struggled with severe lows (usually I get down to 15-30) for years, I'm just wondering how many you have to lose to be noticeable.
Thank you,