Re: [IP] Re: testing in public

"""Every once in awhile, it would be nice to have lunch with
>someone where we BOTH have to test our sugar and take insulin before we can eat!"""

I got a smile out of this comment. Yesterday I had lunch with a board member from our organization - she has diabetes and is on MDI - she knew nothing about pumps till she met me- she is in good control - but after we were seated and had ordered -she had to excuse herself to go to the ladies room - she didn't say anything - but previously she has commented on how nice it is to just hit a couple of buttons for a bolus and that I was probably gonna drive her to a pump yet.

Linda & Dax