Re: [IP] Bad Low Experiences, and Question

"""Question for everyone.  When you get so low you pass out, are you doing damage to your brain?  Are there any reports on what kind of damage this usually is?  My memory has always been bad, but is worse than it used to be.  I am wondering if this is because of my past lows.

It has been my understanding that below 60 the brain starts being deprived of enough Oxg that some cells may die.

Linda & Dax