[IP] NYC Pumpers and Others

A reminder about the NYC support club for pumpers and others...

This coming Monday JUNE 3rd

6:30 - 8:30pm at the Good Shepard Episcopal Church on 31st street between 2nd
and 3rd Avenue.  240 E. 31st street (south side of street).

It looks like the meetings will continue to be on MONDAYS.  I will talk to
Peg and ask when the other group is going to start needing the space, but I
think she said it wasn't until the fall.  So for NOW it is STILL FIRST Monday.

I will be at the meeting...aren't you all THRILLED....and will have a nice
brand new sof serter for anyone who wants it, as well as some sof-sets...i
don't use those things

If you are planning on attending the meeting, PLEASE rsvp to KEVIN who is the
man with the key for June:
email @ redacted

Sara Falconer