RE: [IP] sof-serter and disetronic infusion sets

I always go slow.  Always did with injections, and always have with

When I first started I used the sofsets and with the inserter would have
horrible bruises, have many gushers, etc.  I eventually put the inserter
away in the drawer and manually inserted them.  However they still gave me
some problems.  When I switched to the sils my troubles went away.  I still
use the sils and have no interest in using the silserter.  I find that it is
a lot less painful to go slowly.

-- Sherry