[IP] Girl Like Mom

Absolutely not :).  She is nothing like me.  She doesn't test, she takes
two shots a day, her A1Cs are always bad.  She just doesn't care.  She also
is pretty non demonstrative when it comes to her feelings about him, and I
am total opposite (took him a while to get used to being hugged and kissed
in public, but he is used to it now).  So I don't worry about that.  But,
you are right, he does know about the disease, unfortunately, he remembers
the bad things much more than the good (I can be in great control for a
week, have one low, and I get to hear about the low for the next week).