RE: [IP] Humalog and prescriptions.

I love that verse!

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 11:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Humalog and prescriptions.

I had a similar experience with needed Humalog. I use about 2 bottles a
month and my 2nd bottle was accidently left in my car (I live in FL) and
since it got hot I couldn't use it. I went to the pharmacy to get
another and was told that the insurance company refused to cover it
because it was too soon. I explained what had happened and they still
refused. I was at my wit's end (my pump only had 4 units left by this
time) when the pharmacy tech took pity on me and fibbed to make the
machine make it go through. I feel terrible that she lied to do it but
no one at the insurance company seemed to care. Did Humalog used to not
be a prescription? If so, why did they make it one? Thank you! Jen

--
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."