Re: [IP] Licking fingers

I usually just lick my fingers or if I'm around people who might get grossed out (i.e. coworkers) I press my finger against the inside of my tester case (it's black so the blood doesn't show). I have had a few people say things when I put it in my mouth but I think it's a better option than bleeding on things.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
                        - Jeremiah 29:11