Re: [IP] testing in public

Hi Julie,
I know it gets hard when you have to answer question after question (I actually had a boss ask if diabetes was contagious). Hang in there, they may be unintentionally rude at times but most people honestly ask out of concern for you. Hope your day is going better.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
                        - Jeremiah 29:11