Re: [IP] Animas R1000 and Mean Posts

In a message dated 5/29/02 9:37:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am wondering if anyone here uses the Animas R1000?  I am currently on a
> MM
> 508 and have the opportunity to get another pump and am wondering of any
> experiences with the R1000, both good and bad.

Yes, we use it.....and love it.....customer service is excellent too......we
know of no negatives.....it is easy to use (Mary does it herself)....the
ability to adjust basals at .05 allows for very tight control and the
waterproof for up to 12 hours ids significant to us.....we also like doing
temp basals by a percentage and it automatically changes all in the timeframe
you select......ask any questions and I will try to answer.....