[IP] Animas R1000 and Mean Posts

OK folks,  I have rethought my decision on leaving the list from all of the
flames I have gotten about my rude post about the meter skins.  I do appreciate
the people here and their responses to questions.  I have learned a lot from
this list.  With that said, I still do not believe that my post was mean.
Sometimes the truth hurts.  If I upset anyone, please accept my apology.

So,  now onto the question.

I am wondering if anyone here uses the Animas R1000?  I am currently on a MM
508 and have the opportunity to get another pump and am wondering of any
experiences with the R1000, both good and bad.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in
America. If I'm not there, I go to work."