Re: [IP] Anemia

Another thing it could be, is clumping of the red blood cells.  My mother had
this problem.  She kept getting low readings and her doctor had her taking
monthly B12 shots.  She was actually sent to a doctor that treats diseases of
the blood and had a biopsy taken from her hip like they do for people with
cancers of the blood.  They finally diagnosed her with something  ( I am not
sure of the name) that causes her red blood cells to clump together and
therefore give false readings.  It may be something you could check into.  I
am not sure about your symptoms though.  Seems like the symptoms you are
having are from a true low hemoglobin level.  Just a suggestion.  :-)

Billie