Re: [IP] Re: licking blood

> I remember reading a while back about how this practice could cause an
> infection of some sort because of a certain bacteria that could be passed. I
> don't remember details. After reading it I just started swiping my finger on
> the inside of my hand a few times...

But does the inside of your hand have less bacteria and dirt than your mouth??
Anyway, there is going to be some bacteria on a cotton ball too.  The only time
I do not lick my finger is when I am sick and obviously storing up plenty
of "critters" in my mouth.

I have read that dogs have exceptionally "clean" mouths, cleaner than humans...
maybe we should have our dogs lick our fingers for us.  lol!