Re: [IP] Re: can others tell?

I understand what you are saying about "ignoring" symptoms.  If I am cutting
tile, painting or doing something fun, and start to feel low, I'll keep on
playing because I don't want to stop.  I mean, eventually, I do, but
sometimes I just want to play a little longer . . .

Melany, 37 years old on the outside, 12 years old on the inside . . .