Re: [IP] re: travel with supplies

Now, I lived in Mexico for a year, and found that I could get my synthroid,
antibiotics, and a number of drugs without an MDs perscription.  These drugs
are cheap, cheap, cheap - and cost less than my insurance co-pay.  I haven't
tried asking for Novolog yet (but will this Dec. when we will return to
Mexico for a vacation).

Does anyone living in Mexico know whether or not you need a script for
Novolog?  Can you get Novolog?