[IP] testing in public

 It is more common for people to just
> ask simple and respectful
> questions which I'm always happy to answer.

I find that I get so tired of answering the same
questions, maybe because I'm having such a hard time
controlling my diabetes these days. That's one of the
reasons I've cut back on testing in public. I would
never brush off polite curiosity, but lately I can't
handle talking too much about it and answering those
same old questions. Not to mention with the way NYers
are eyeballing each other on the subway I don't want
to whip out strange looking electronic equipment in
public like I used to. But my pals are all very used
to me testing. I'm a professional musician and I often
test on stage, discreetly behind my instrument or
amplifier. Only the drummer sees a thing.

Do You Yahoo!?