[IP] Re: new job-info to give employer

After 10 years with D and testing several times a day, I pretty much test
wherever I please no matter where I am or who is around. I have always been
pretty open, but used to be way more discreet in the early days. I would
always go to the restroom in restaurants and test/take my shot. Then it just
got so tiring and seemed more and more laborious. I just started doing
everything out in the open. I started thinking life is just too short to
spend running to the restroom and worrying about other people. I haven't had
any bad experiences as a result, i.e. no one has fainted at the sight of a
finger prick. It is more common for people to just ask simple and respectful
questions which I'm always happy to answer. Seems it has turned into an
educational tool. And I guess the people I offend have chosen to keep quiet.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02